Friday, March 1, 2013

Back to real life!

            The pipeliner and I are back from a great vacation!

                          Can you recognize this landmark?


Yes we spent a week in Key West!

The weather was fantastic!

The sunsets breath-taking!



We stopped for a few beers at Hemingways famous hangout.



Lots of these fellows strutting around the island. Even found a few while wondering around the cemetery.



And most days began and ended around this relaxing spot!



It was a wonderful trip. I would go back in a minute. But all good things must come to an end.

The pipeliner is back at work. I am catching up on laundry.

Life returns to normal!

5 comments:

  1. How wonderful to break up the winter with a trip to paradise! And to hang out at Hemingways old stomping ground!!! Cool! I have always wanted to go due to the history and the artist community that settled there! Your hang out looks surreal!! So glad you had a good trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how nice for you and the husband! I'm so glad you got to escape the dreary midwest weather for a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz!
    I'm happy you had a chance to get away and relax! It looks like a really good time:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were on a Florida vacation last week as well, we spent a few hours in Key West, it was beautiful but very commercial.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a wonerful getaway.
    I've been hinting for awhile.
    Wish my boyfriend would get my hints.

    ReplyDelete