Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Things at the Farm

I finally got my garden planted!

I still have a few more rows of green beans to put in the ground. But I always space them out a week or two.

My gardening buddy!



He didn't last long watching grandma.




A peach on our new tree we planted this spring!



A peach on the big tree.


The cherries continue to grow!


I can see fresh cherry pies for the Farmer Market this year!


More concrete getting poured today.


Another mess to clean up!



We have a  showing on the house today!

Have a great Wednesday!

Liz

6 comments:

  1. What a cute gardening buddy! I bet it makes your time gardening more enjoyable with your buddy around :) Best of luck with the house showing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable! I've got peaches my brother brought us from Tennessee or Georgia. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Gardening buddy! Hard watching all that hard work, he needed a rest. Good luck with the house showing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I hope the showing goes well! Your fruit trees look outstanding!!! Just thinking about fresh cherry pie is making me hungry!!! Your little guy is so adorable in those pictures...what a sweetie!!! And here is to getting the garden planted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Concrete is so much work and we have some to pour too! Dianntha

    ReplyDelete