Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A Trip to the Farm

Today we took a trip out to the farm. We are trying to take a truck load of things everytime we go. We want to list our house in town by March 1st.

I wonder how we collected so much stuff in our 7 years together. (umm, auctions, estate sales, flea markets)   But finding room in the smaller farmhouse is hard!
I don't want to part with a single thing!

This is the first piece that I ever restored probably 20 years ago!

It fits perfect in the dining room of the farm house.
 
 
There are still so many more loads to go!
 
I just love the country space!
 
 
I can't wait to wake up to this view everyday.
 
 
 
 
 
But for now, more boxes to pack and some will power to avoid any sales!
(except for a huge estate sale this weekend!)

5 comments:

  1. I love the country to.....everything seems so peaceful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The view at your new place is very serene. So nice to be able to look and see nothing but space around you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The view is beautiful. I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We live in the country too and I love it! I also love the piece you restored!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that cabinet and it does look really good there.

    ReplyDelete