Friday, February 1, 2013

Valentines Swap

The weather around here is frigid! Below 0 windchills! Brrrrr......

So I was a little grumbly when I lost the coin toss to the pipeliner on who got to make the trip to the mailbox.

But I forgot all about the cold when I pulled out a package addressed to me. It was my goodies from the Valentines Day swap!
I first read about the swap at Ericas blog,  Golden Egg Vintage.  She has the most delightful blog!
Erica took care of partnering up fellow bloggers. My partner was Tresa from Speedy Lady. Another fun blog!

These are the fun things I found when I came home and unwrapped my package!

Tresa had 3 smaller packages wrapped in tissue paper!

 
 
Look at the cute decorated heart box!
 
Can you believe all of the cute things she had put together for me? 
 
Lots of Valentine hearts to decorate with. A cute cross stitch that reminds me of the farm house. And look at that Hershey Bar!
 
Some lipgloss. Just what I need in this cold weather!  Oh I am thrilled with everything!
 
I had so much fun at my first swap. Thanks to my swap partner Tresa. She sure was generous!
 
And a huge thanks to Erica for hosting this swap!
 
I feel so blessed to have found these great group of ladies in blog land!
 
Liz

8 comments:

  1. What a nice package! Even though it's cold out, she warmed your heart with gifts just for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, you are so sweet! I am so glad you were my partner and now my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like everyone had a lot of fun with that swap. One of these days I will join one. They always seem to come at a time when I am tooo busy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So neat - I'm signing up for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh I'm so glad that you had fun Liz! And it's no surprise to me that Tresa did such an amazing job with the swap. She's a talented gal!
    Yes, we are all lucky to have found eachother through blogging/swapping! :)
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it nice when you go to the mail box and there is a surprise in it just for you? Especially if you had to go out into the cold to get the mail. I can just stick my hand out the door and grab mine thank goodness, cause it has been wicked cold here too.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so neat! Love that idea and love your blog! Thanks so much for coming over to mine...I read your profile and knew I had to follow along with you on this journey! Looking forward to seeing the house and barn and to swap garden tips!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful box full of treats! Ericas swap was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete