Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Getting ready for the girls!

We came back from the farm early this morning so I could get the house ready for tomorrow.
 I have the pleasure of hosting my Bible study group.
 We usually meet weekly at the local Presbyterian church.  But twice a year we take turns inviting the ladies into our homes for brunch.
 This year my day falls on Valentines day.

I thought I would decorate the dining room for the holiday.
 
Pink Pyrex makes the best Valentines color!
 
 
The vintage valentines were my dads from his grade school days.
 
 
These cute valentines came from my Golden Egg Vintage and Speedy Lady. Thanks again ladies!
 
 
Each of the ladies in my group brings a dish to pass. This time we also decided to share with each other, a craft project we enjoy.
 
The house is ready!
 
 
Tomorrow we will meet for a morning of worship and friendship.
 
What a nice way to start a Valentines Day!
 
 
 

 
 
Liz

 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, your Dad's valentines are so sweet. Enjoy the time with your friends at your bible study brunch tomorrow. And have a happy Valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Enjoy looking at your pictures I can't believe you have your dad's valentines. Pink Pyrex what can I say I love it.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reminder! Those vintage valentines are the best!!! Wow! How special are they!!! Have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liz, thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment on my snowman post. I really like how you decorated for Valentine's Day. Love the vintage cards from your dad. I'm your newest follower. I look forward to hanging out here. Have a wonderful day!
    Sherry @Thrift My House

    ReplyDelete