Tuesday, September 17, 2013

A Chilly Morning

It sure was a chilly morning in the camper!
I hated to crawl out of our nice warm bed.

The first thing to do on a cold morning is get a fire going, warm things up in here.



Didn't know campers has fireplaces in them did you?

Ok I flipped the on switch.
But it does have a electric heater that warms up the camper really fast!

The next thing was to turn on my Scentsy warmer.
Make things smell cozy inside.


These warmers are perfect for the camper. 
No open flame like a candle to worry about.
There are so many scents to choose from.

This was my pick for the morning.


Onto the best thing that warms me up.

A hot pot of coffee!

This brand and flavor has become a new favorite!


The brand is a local one. I have had a hard time finding it after we moved to the farm.

The flavor is rich and robust.  It reminds me of the coffee I fell in love with after a trip to Jamaica.

With a great cup of coffee in my hand, I settled in my chair close to the roaring fire.
It wasn't long before the cold camper turned into a cozy little retreat.

I think I can handle many more fall morning like this!

Liz




12 comments:

  1. It was cold here this morning but has warmed up to 74 now. Your camper sounds very cozy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I admit this camper is so cozy! I could live in it all of the time!

      Delete
  2. Oh Liz....I'm so jealous...:)))) It's so hot here still.....I can't wait for some cooler weather. Your camper sounds wonderful!! Loved your post! Thanks for sharing....:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We went thru 90's last week, and then this big cool snap. Back up in the 80's again today. I am ready for fall!!

      Delete
  3. I love everything about your cozy post!!! It sounds like heaven! And no I had no idea that campers had fireplaces!!! Happy fall friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea they did either until our last camper. It does warm the place up on cool nights. Happy fall to you!!

      Delete
  4. We have had some chilly mornings! Suppose to be back up to 80's tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! The temps are supposed to be mid 80's tomorrow. Crazy weather anyways!

      Delete
  5. Love your 'fireplace' and Scentsy to go with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Candy! I miss having a real fireplace!

      Delete
  6. Oh, I can just feel the coziness of your camper! Love it! That coffee sounds very interesting, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love our camper! This coffee has such a unique flavor. Sometimes I can hardly wait for morning so I can brew a pot! lol...

      Delete