Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A Weekend from my View

We had a very contrasting view for our Labor Day weekend.

It started out with an adventure in the city.




Daytime or night time, I am always amazed to be up in the cities 
skyline.

But I always feel at home when these views surround me!



There is nothing better than being surrounded by corn fields and bean fields.

Of course this is one view that is the best!


A happy, little man enjoying his ride through the countryside.


I think he enjoys his view too!




10 comments:

  1. Just precious!! Can't wait till I get a view like that...:) Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! We sure do enjoy our time with him!

      Delete
  2. No big city for me thankyouverymuch! I agree, the view of the little guy is definitely the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love a trip to the city, but always enjoy getting home.

      Delete
  3. I like those country views best :)
    I am not much of a city girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love a few days in the city, then its back to country for us!

      Delete
  4. I love all of those shots Liz! The shot of the creek is very pretty but you are right...that little man on the tractor is heart melting! I swear he just gets cuter and cuter!!! I hope you are doing well!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We sure think he is a cutie! Are you going to the Sandwich this year. I love fair time!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I am sure he thinks his grandma and gramps are nuts!

      Delete