Sunday, December 9, 2012

Decorating the camper for Christmas

It looks like the extent of my Christmas decorating will be limited to the camper this year. For a small space I need to keep it simple.

Just a slim tree to adorn the tabletop.

 
The lights twinkle!
 
 
A few gingerbread friends sit atop the kitchen shelves
 
Homade gifts for the pipeline girls sit under the tree waiting to be delivered.
 
I found a few treasures at a local antique store. They will find another spot to give the camper some Christmas cheer.
 
This isn't how I planned to decorate for Christmas this year. I had lists of ideas to make the farmhouse a festive place.Those will just have to stay tucked away until next year.
I guess it doens't matter where I spend my Christmas,my heart will always hold the holiday spirit!
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Meeting people like you is one of the best parts of blogging. I love seeing how other people live! How interesting to follow your husband all over the place laying pipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you added the little vintage Christmas touches to your decor. Can't wait to read more about your adventures on the pipeline!

    Happy Holidays,

    Erica

    ReplyDelete